JOB DUTIES AND TASKS
- Clean and prepare various foods for cooking or serving.
- Load or unload trucks that deliver or pick up food and supplies.
- Receive and store supplies.
- Set up banquet tables.
- Stock supplies such as food and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and salad bars.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using a hand truck
JOB ACTIVITIES FOR: "DISHWASHER"
- Handling and Moving Objects:
Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Performing General Physical Activities:
Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Getting Information:
Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings:
Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Controlling Machines and Processes:
Using either control mechanisms or direct physical activity to operate machines or processes (not including computers or vehicles).
- Performing for or Working Directly with the Public:
Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores and receiving clients or guests.
ABILITIES NEEDED FOR: "DISHWASHER"
- Information Ordering:
The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Trunk Strength:
The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without giving out or fatiguing.
- Manual Dexterity:
The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Wrist-Finger Speed:
The ability to make fast, simple, repeated movements of the fingers, hands, and wrists
- Extent Flexibility:
The ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
- Static Strength:
The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
Opens in a new windowOpens an external siteOpens an external site in a new window