All the best dishes start with the finest ingredients!
At BBQ Masters, our recipe includes providing quality products and services, customer-focused strategies, and exceptional associates committed to service excellence!
Hungry for a career? Craving Opportunity?
Join Performance Food Group and become a key ingredient in our recipe for success!
We are currently expanding our growing hospitality segment and are looking for a goal-oriented self-starter that can operate in a fast-paced selling environment.
The Hospitality Sales Specialist will establish, maintain and increase sales with customers in the hotel and lodging industry. This includes a pantry, in-room coffee, limited-service breakfast, and other amenities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR: "HOSPITALITY SALES SPECIALIST"
- Use product knowledge and analytical skills to effectively target/prospect customers to increase sales and profitability.
- Call upon and engage prospective properties, and attain 100% of sales quota by closing new accounts.
- Utilize territory management to efficiently identify and call on customers.
- Build and effectively maintain relationships with key franchise owners, regional operators, and brand owners.
- Work with inside sales representatives to cultivate and support customer relationships and ensure seamless hand-off of account management responsibilities.
- Submit sales reports and other required data via Salesforce.com
- Develop customer base and establish Vistar as a service provider across multiple product lines in the hospitality segment.
- High school education or equivalent work experience. Bachelor's degree or related business studies is preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required. Must be able to work independently to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks, adjusting priorities as necessary.
- Travel up to 75%. Performance Foodservice is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
- Education/Training: High school education or equivalent work experience. Bachelor's degree or related business studies is preferred. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Must be able to work independently to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks, adjusting priorities as necessary.
- Travel up to 75%.