Live your life.
Love your job.
At BBQ Masters, the path is clear. Good performance leads to security and prosperity.
"BBQ Masters is big enough to succeed and small enough to care."
It's not just a slogan at BBQ Masters Our staff does balance work with living their personal lives. Join BBQ Masters and become part of a team that is supportive, understanding, and working toward common goals.
IDEAL RESTAURANT MANAGER CANDIDATES
- Must be able to work any shift on any day.
- Must have the stamina and ability to work 50 hours per week.
- Must also be able to occasionally work more than a 60-hour work week.
- Must have two (2) years of experience as a manager at a full-service, premium-casual restaurant with a full-service bar.
AMONG THE BENEFITS FOR WHICH OUR MANAGERS ARE ELIGIBLE:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Complimentary food and non-alcoholic beverages for the manager and three guests and much more
Our managers have potential. We look first to our current management team to fill general manager, area director, and home office positions.
In addition, we regularly review and identify current managers who display the characteristics to become general managers for BBQ Masters and enroll them in our GM Career Development Plan to help further develop them to become our next general managers.
Our general managers are eligible to participate in our "Five Year Plan," which is an additional bonus program designed to reward excellence in performance over a longer period of time.